Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV) ไทย
ACV: Modernity – Safety – Effectiveness – Sustainable Development
- Airports Corporation of Vietnam – JSC – abbreviated as ACV.
- ACV has the charter capital of over 21,000 million VND and operates underthe form of joint stock company from 01st April, 2016.
- ACV is responsible for investment and operation of 22 airports nationwide, of which 9 are international airports including Noi Bai, Da Nang, Tan Son Nhat… and 13 are domestic airports.
- The main task of ACV is investment and operation of Viet Nam airports in compliance with international standards. During the last 4 years, ACV has been forcusing on investments of thousands of billions VND to modernize airports system nationwide. As a result, there has been a twofold increase in the total capacity of ACV’s airports, from 40 million passengers per annum to 90 million passengers per annum. These projects are meaningful to socio-economic development strategy of the country.
- The recent outstanding projects of ACV are:
- International passenger terminal building T2 – Noi Bai International Airport, which is the biggest and the most modern terminal in Vietnam. The terminal has the capacity of 10 million passengers per year, increasing the airport capacity up to 20 million passengers per year.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport is the busiest airport in Vietnam. Both domestic & international terminals has been improved and expanded to increase the handling capacity from 20 million passengers up to 28 million passengers per year;
- Cat Bi International Airport was inaugurated and opened for operation on 12th May 2016, furnished with modern facilities, advanced aviation technology, ensuring to facilitate aircraft A320/321, B747-400 and similar types of aircraft, with handling capacity of 4-5 million passengers per annum.
2. ENSURING SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Safety and security is always the top priority of ACV.We’ve been trying our best to ensure safety for flights
under every condition.
- Airports are equiped with mordern systems and facilities
such as: X-ray machines, explosive detectors, CCTV, ILS,
- At present, ACV’s airports – grade 1 & 2- are qualified
for operation in the next 10 to 15 years.
- ACV has maintained high and stable growth rate in terms of business activities, improved aeronautical and
- Traffic volume 2015 (số liệu không cần đọc, thể hiện bằng biểu đồ).
- Passenger: over 63 million passengers
- Cargo: over 973 thousand tons
- Aircraft movements: 448 thousand flights
- Plan of traffic volume 2016
- Passenger: 74 million passengers
- Cargo: over 1 million ton
- Aircraft movements: over 500 thousand flights
- Traffic volume of large-scale airports
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport: over 26 million passengers
- Noi Bai International Airport: 17 million passengers
- Da Nang International Airport: around 7 million passengers
- Cam Ranh International Airport: nearly 3 million passengers
4. SUBTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- From now to 2020, ACV continues to carry out projects to modernize airports infrastructure; increse handling capacity of
existing airports; effectively implement socialization policy to attract more investment for airport infrastructure development.
- Especially, ACV will focuse on Long Thanh International Airport project, to meet the demand of aviation industry’s integration, to support socio-economic development, to make Vietnam becoming a safe and attractive destination of Asia – Pacific region.
- Upon ultimate completion Long Thanh International Airport will be a 4F airport with the capacity of 100 million of passengers and 5 million tons of cargo per annum.
- It will be an important international airport of the nation, aiming to become one of the transit hubs of the region.
- ACV is a safe and reliable brand name for passengers’ going through aviation gateways of Vietnam.