AOT Participation in ACI Asia-Pacific Activities
- ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Aviation Security Committee
- ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Operational Safety Committee
- ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Economics Committee
- ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Environment Committee
- ACI Asia-PaACI Asia – Pacific Regional Human Resources & Training Committee and HR Network
- ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Airport Information Technology Liaison Group
Benefits of participating in ACI activities
- Having a platform for discussion on trends, challenges and opportunities in airport industry
- Enhancing airport personnel capability by sharing and exchanging best practices among ACI airports
According to forbes, AOT was named one of the top 2,000 companies selected for the World’s Best Employers 2017
- AOT has put our efforts to manage and reduce carbon emissions
Five airports under AOT’s supervision have achieved ACI Level 3 ‘Optimisation’ of the Airport Carbon Accreditation Program.
The remaining one, Phuket International Airport will join this program in 2019.
ASQ as a benchmark to increase our passenger satisfaction
AOT started joining the ASQ Program since 2007. We committed to do our best to make our passenger happy.
To engage in HR Development
AOT will co-host ACI Developing Nations Airport Assistance Program or ACI DNA
in Bangkok, Thailand from 30 – 31 October 2017.